HandsOn Connect – Points of Light
Built in partnership with Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, HandsOn Connect offers a flexible and scalable solution for volunteer management.
Details from SFDC App Exchange
[Contact Points of Light re pricing]
[first release 8/26/15; latest release 7/16/15 – but not listed correctly]
Developed & supported by professionals with over 10 years experience in volunteer engagement and technology solutions.
Flexible project types, day & time, recurring schedules, and large-scale days of service with all the detailed reporting you need to manage and demonstrate impact to stakeholders and funders.
Includes a custom and integrated website for volunteers to search and sign up for projects and manage their profiles, including registration, advanced search, and multilingual functionality.
Used by hundreds of nonprofit, corporate foundation, and higher education organizations, HandsOn Connect leverages the knowledge and experience of Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, to provide the best product for you to be successful in engaging volunteers.
Our app brings you the most comprehensive solution available for Salesforce that
* Searches for projects by date, organization, interest, event, skill, invitations and more.
* Offers a ready-to-run, customizable website including multilingual capability.
* Reports and graphs to track volunteers, hours served and other metrics.
* Allows expansion for donor management, background checks, mass emailing and more.
* Includes extensive trainings, weekly labs, monthly releases, and highly-rated support.
* Provides smartphone and kiosk check-in tools to simplify tracking of volunteer hours.
HandsOn Connect provides you the best app for engaging volunteers, tracking hours and impact, and integrating with the Nonprofit Starter Pack so that you can have that 360 degree view to help your organization make data driven decision to further your mission.