Agencies have access to an amazingly powerful set of resources to demonstrate their outcomes.
The focus of this site are those that are donations or available without fee, but do require effort on the part of the agency staff or their volunteers. Examples include:
- Guidestar Profiles – by updating your profile with your mission, program descriptions, outcome measure and results, you are helping donors and grant makers find your organization and improve their likelihood to support you.
- Google Ad Grants – In addition to G [Google] Suite, Ad Grants offers $10k per month in in-kind advertising – with AdWords Express for an automated advertising solution and new innovations like Google “One Today” – projects created by nonprofits where $1 can make a meaningful impact.
- Salesforce.com – for charitable organizations, Salesforce.org offers ten user licenses to the Enterprise version of their “cloud-based” software. Their Nonprofit Success Pack includes applications to manage your relationships with donors and volunteers.
- Other applications built on Salesforce’s Force.com platform are also free or deeply discounted including project management (TaskRay) and accounting (FinancialForce.)
- Tableau – offers charitable nonprofits with an annual budget of less than $5m a fully-functioning desktop version of the same Data Analytics software used by over 50k companies.
- 48in48.org offers annual weekend events in Atlanta, New York, Boston and Twin Cities where volunteers build/refresh websites for nonprofit organizations with annual operating budgets less than $3m.